lunes, 7 de noviembre de 2011

One of the best moments with Lady Gaga

Hello! How are you today? I'm so good although I have to study, but I'm trying to be an optimist person and to give more importance to the good things.
Last night I went to bed so happy, so, I watched MTV'EMA s and It was so funny,  I liked a lot.
It happened a lot of things, but the best thing I think it happen was the Lady Gaga 's performance.




This performance was awesome because she tried to representate a strange prisioner woman in the moon, so she has a very strange and original costume and chains around her. She sang his single "marry the night" , a very beautiful song that speak about to marry with the night and don't give up on her life.



This performance was a succesfull performance that all the audience liked, besides, she won 4 awards : Best fans, Best female artist, Best song and Best video.


Here the performance .



More information about "marry the night" .



7 comentarios:

  1. I love lady gaga and this is one of the blogs that help me to learn the history of gaga
    Little monsters ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This blog is so amazing! It have your own opinion about Lady Gaga and her story too. I like this blog because is different, you have put a lot of videos, short phrases that I can understand easily and I have learned a little more about Lady Gaga!
    Congratulations! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow! what an amazing blog! you have worked hard in this blog, I can see you love Lady Gaga and you know a lot about her. I think this is a very good blog! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I really like your blog, because you talk about a big famous singer, who is fantastic and different from other!! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like so much you blog because it shows that you work it and that you love it. Also i agree with kassy because it is really a big singer.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I really like your blog because I love the songs that makes Lady Gaga and I liked what you did to the child

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I don't like Lady Gaga but I like who thing you for she.
    She name is stefani, I thing that is intereting because I don't know this jajaja
    good blog Aitor <3

    ResponderEliminar